Corey Damen Jenkins Masterclass. Review Is It Worth It?
Considered one of the most prominent interior designers working today, Corey Damen Jenkins creates elevated spaces for clients across the globe and believes everyone should have access to great design. Now he’s teaching you how to build bold, functional interiors on any budget. From mood boards to space planning, learn how to embrace the design process, make choices with confidence, and turn your home into a true haven.
With his signature “Eclectic Exuberance” design style, Corey Damen Jenkins blends vivid color and layered patterns to create inspired spaces for clients across the globe. His work takes cues from haute couture runways but still manages to achieve timeless sophistication and functionality.
Named alongside the most prominent designers working today, Corey has been included on both Architectural Digest’s “AD 100” and Elle Decor’s “A-List.” He also captured national attention when he won HGTV’s competition series “Showhouse Showdown.” Now he’s teaching you his personal approach to interior design and his design philosophy for creating elevated spaces on any budget.
Corey Damen Jenkins Masterclass Review – Is It Worth It?
The video below is my review of the Corey Damen Jenkins Masterclass. I discuss what you will learn, who this is for, an overview of the PDF workbook, videos, the community, masterclass.com as a whole, and finally, if it’s worth it.
Lessons in this online class include:
• Defining Your Style
• Creating Stylish and Functional Spaces
• Coordinating Color
• Mixing and Matching Patterns
• Customizing Your Window Treatments
• Finding Your Light
• Space Planning
• Maximizing Your Budget
• Living Room Walk-Through
• Design Is for Everyone
• Becoming a Design Entrepreneur
- Alicia Keys – Songwriting And Producing
- Timbaland – Producing and Beatmaking
- St. Vincent | Creativity and Songwriting
- Herbie-Hancock | Jazz
- Armin van Buuren | Dance Music
- Carlos Santana | Art and Soul of Guitar
- Hans Zimmer | Film Scoring
- Danny Elfman | Music For Film
- Elaine Welteroth | Designing Your Career
- Malcolm Gladwell | Writing
- Robin Arzón | Mental Strength
- Corey Damen Jenkins | Interior Design
- Itzhak Perlman | Violin
- Christina Aguilera | Singing
- deadmau5 | Electronic Music Production
- Reba McEntire | Country Music
- Questlove | Music Curation and DJing
- Sheila E. | Drumming and Percussion
- Tom Morello | Electric Guitar
- Usher | The Art of Performance
- Wayne Gretzky | Athlete’s Mindset
- N. K. Jemisin | Fantasy and Science Fiction Writing
- Futura Teaches Spray-Painting and Abstract Art
- Gabriela Camara| Mexican Cooking
- Mashama Bailey | Southern Cooking
- Gordon Ramsay | Cooking 1 & 2