Charlie Puth Monthly.com Review | Pop Songwriting & Production
Become a better songwriter and producer in 30 days. During this one-month class, learn and practice Charlie Puth’s entire creative process. Finish the class with 2 release-ready songs you’ll want to share.
Produce 2 release-ready songs in 30 days Charlie Puth teaches you everything he knows in this one-month class, transforming the way you make music. Immerse yourself in Charlie’s unique creative process and leave the class with 2 release-ready songs of your own, and a new set of lifelong songwriting and music production skills.
Other Monthly Classes:
- Kygo Monthly Review | Electronic Music Production
- Blanks Monthly Review | Write & Produce Pop Songs with Blanks
- Charlie Puth Monthly Review | Pop Songwriting & Production
- Louis Bell Monthly Review | Hitmaking for Producers
- Andrew Huang Monthly Review | Complete Music Production Masterclass
Charlie Puth Monthly.com Review
Level up your songwriting and production skills during this 30-day class, learn the full set of songwriting and production skills Charlie Puth uses to create his music. This class meets you where you are and pushes your skills to a whole new level.
Song #1 – Charlie Puth FundamentalsFor Song #1, Charlie walks through his unique, end-to-end process for writing and producing music: Composing chord progressions, recording vocals, stacking harmonies, producing instruments parts, and everything in between. You’ll follow along with Charlie step-by-step to create your own original song.
Song #2 – Exploring New Sounds and StylesFor Song #2, Charlie demonstrates how he evolves as an artist and producer by experimenting with uncharacteristic sounds and styles. He produces a second song, challenging himself to go outside his comfort zone. You’ll also follow this process, creating another original song that expands your creative range.
Charlie Puth Monthly.com FAQ’s
Who is this class for?
This class is for all skill levels, whether you’re new to making music, an instrumentalist who wants to make your own songs, or a more experienced songwriter or producer looking to accelerate your growth and expand your skills. The projects are designed so that you can practice and learn on the edge of your own personal abilities.
If you’re looking to immerse yourself in a month-long musical learning experience, level up your songwriting and production skills, and finish the class with two release-ready songs that you can share with your friends and family, this class is for you.
What is the time commitment and schedule for this class?
The time commitment for the class is around 5-10 hours per week for 4 weeks. This includes time for instruction and time for songwriting and production projects, feedback sessions, and other class work.
Depending on your schedule, you can budget about 1 hour every day during the month, or you can schedule a few longer sessions each week.
Either way, the class is designed to immerse you in the learning process, while still fitting into almost anyone’s busy schedule.
What tools and equipment will I need for this class? Do I need to use Pro Tools?
The only thing you absolutely need for this class is a computer and some software to make music. This software (called your Digital Audio Workstation, or DAW) can be any option you prefer.
Charlie uses Pro Tools in the class, but you’ll be able to apply the concepts he teaches within any DAW. If you’re already comfortable with a DAW, Monthly.com encourages you to stick with that. If you want to follow along directly with Charlie, they recommend you use Pro Tools. Once you enroll, they will provide you with a full list of possible DAWs — both free options and paid options.
If you play an instrument, it will be helpful to have it on hand, though you’ll be able to take the class even if all you have are the digital instruments that come with your DAW.
Once you’re in the class, they let you know some of the other optional but nice-to-have gear like headphones and MIDI keyboards (including Charlie’s preferred gear across the board).
Will I get direct feedback from Charlie Puth?
You’ll be learning from Charlie during the lesson videos, but the feedback during class will be from your peers. Monthly.com designed the class so that you’ll get thorough feedback from your peers at every step along the way. Your peer group will include songwriters and producers of all experience levels who will be there to answer your questions, troubleshoot, and give advice and support throughout the class.
What is the refund policy?
If for any reason you don’t want to take the class anymore, get 100% of your money back if you request it within the first 5 days of the class. You can process your refund directly in your account settings.
More About Charle Puth
- UJAM UFX-REVERB: Reverb Reinvented – VIDEO Review Free 30-DaysElevate Your Soundscapes with UJAM’s UFX-REVERB: Unleash Creative Freedom.
- Nuro Audio Xvox Vocal Strip Plug-in VIDEO Free DemoNuro Audio Xvox Vocal Strip Plug-in VIDEO FIRST LOOK — Free Demo
- Top 20 Popular Chord Progressions Full VideoDiscover the top 20 chord progressions in popular music over the last 20 years with the help of AI technology. Learn from OpenAI’s language model, ChatGPT, as it provides a comprehensive list of chord progressions in the key of C.
- UJAM Virtual Pianist VIBE VST with 30-Day Free TrailVIBE is an VST electric piano model based on recordings of a hand-picked 1972 vintage instrument.
- Ujam Virtual Instruments Sale up to 75% off PluginsAll plug-ins 50% off & special deals: Huge discount: Usynth EUPHORIA $19 instead of $79 that’s 75% off UJAM exclusive discount: GM ONE $5 instead of $19 that’s 73% off Newbies: Usynth Bundle $179 instead of $249, Virtual Bassist SLAP $89 instead of $129, Virtual Pianist VOGUE $99 instead of $149 that’s 30% off Intro: Beatmaker RICO from $29 instead of $69that’s up to 57% off Madness: Full Bundle $699 instead of $1699 that’s $1000 off (!) or 42 plug-ins worth $3979
- ADSR Drum Machine Full Video ReviewAdsr Drum Machine Is A Beat-Making Workhorse. Its Intuitive Interface Including 16 Pads Above A Tabbed Browser, Sound & Fx, Sequencer, And Mixer Panel Allows You To Build A Kit And Lay Down A Beat Straight Out Of The Box. It Has Everything You Need And Expects In A Modern Drum Plugin.
- H.E.R. Songwriting Class Studio.com Discount LinkLearn To Tell Your Story Through Music From The Master Of Soulful Songwriting. During This 30-Day Class, Follow H.E.R.’s Process For Turning Personal Experiences Into Universally Relatable Hits As She Writes Two New Original Songs In Front Of You. You’ll Create Two Songs Of Your Own Inspired By Your Life. No Instruments Are Required — Just Bring Your Story And Your Voice.
- Mariah Carey Masterclass Review Full VideoMariah Carey Masterclass Review. For The First Time, She’s Opening Up Her Studio To Show You How She Creates. Learn How She Uses Her Iconic Voice To Write Songs, Collaborate, And Produce—And Discover How Some Of Her Biggest Hits Were Made.
- 25 Free Effects VST One Knob UJAM Finisher MicroHere’s a cool free VST/AU plugin that can do a lot for every track and is simple to use. Finisher has 25 complex automated multi-effect chain Modes and is controlled with one knob.
- Realistic Guitar VSTs Plugins For Musicians and Producers – Full VideoHere are some Guitar Plug-Ins or VSTs that I would recommend if you want a realistic virtual electric or acoustic guitar sound for your track.
- 16 Best Free VST Reverb Plugins Full Video Review16 Free Vst Reverb Plugins. N This Video, Audio Tech Tv Looks At 16 Of The Best Free Reverb Plugins Available In 2022. These Are Great For Vocals, Drums, Pads, And Even Convolution Reverbs For Specific Situations. If You Want To Check Out 1000’S More Free Vst Plugins