Charlie Puth Monthly.com Review | Pop Songwriting & Production
Become a better songwriter and producer in 30 days. During this one-month class, learn and practice Charlie Puth’s entire creative process. Finish the class with 2 release-ready songs you’ll want to share.
Produce 2 release-ready songs in 30 days Charlie Puth teaches you everything he knows in this one-month class, transforming the way you make music. Immerse yourself in Charlie’s unique creative process and leave the class with 2 release-ready songs of your own, and a new set of lifelong songwriting and music production skills.
Other Monthly Classes:
- Kygo Monthly Review | Electronic Music Production
- Blanks Monthly Review | Write & Produce Pop Songs with Blanks
- Charlie Puth Monthly Review | Pop Songwriting & Production
- Louis Bell Monthly Review | Hitmaking for Producers
- Andrew Huang Monthly Review | Complete Music Production Masterclass
Charlie Puth Monthly.com Review
Level up your songwriting and production skills during this 30-day class, learn the full set of songwriting and production skills Charlie Puth uses to create his music. This class meets you where you are and pushes your skills to a whole new level.
Song #1 – Charlie Puth FundamentalsFor Song #1, Charlie walks through his unique, end-to-end process for writing and producing music: Composing chord progressions, recording vocals, stacking harmonies, producing instruments parts, and everything in between. You’ll follow along with Charlie step-by-step to create your own original song.
Song #2 – Exploring New Sounds and StylesFor Song #2, Charlie demonstrates how he evolves as an artist and producer by experimenting with uncharacteristic sounds and styles. He produces a second song, challenging himself to go outside his comfort zone. You’ll also follow this process, creating another original song that expands your creative range.
Charlie Puth Monthly.com FAQ’s
Who is this class for?
This class is for all skill levels, whether you’re new to making music, an instrumentalist who wants to make your own songs, or a more experienced songwriter or producer looking to accelerate your growth and expand your skills. The projects are designed so that you can practice and learn on the edge of your own personal abilities.
If you’re looking to immerse yourself in a month-long musical learning experience, level up your songwriting and production skills, and finish the class with two release-ready songs that you can share with your friends and family, this class is for you.
What is the time commitment and schedule for this class?
The time commitment for the class is around 5-10 hours per week for 4 weeks. This includes time for instruction and time for songwriting and production projects, feedback sessions, and other class work.
Depending on your schedule, you can budget about 1 hour every day during the month, or you can schedule a few longer sessions each week.
Either way, the class is designed to immerse you in the learning process, while still fitting into almost anyone’s busy schedule.
What tools and equipment will I need for this class? Do I need to use Pro Tools?
The only thing you absolutely need for this class is a computer and some software to make music. This software (called your Digital Audio Workstation, or DAW) can be any option you prefer.
Charlie uses Pro Tools in the class, but you’ll be able to apply the concepts he teaches within any DAW. If you’re already comfortable with a DAW, Monthly.com encourages you to stick with that. If you want to follow along directly with Charlie, they recommend you use Pro Tools. Once you enroll, they will provide you with a full list of possible DAWs — both free options and paid options.
If you play an instrument, it will be helpful to have it on hand, though you’ll be able to take the class even if all you have are the digital instruments that come with your DAW.
Once you’re in the class, they let you know some of the other optional but nice-to-have gear like headphones and MIDI keyboards (including Charlie’s preferred gear across the board).
Will I get direct feedback from Charlie Puth?
You’ll be learning from Charlie during the lesson videos, but the feedback during class will be from your peers. Monthly.com designed the class so that you’ll get thorough feedback from your peers at every step along the way. Your peer group will include songwriters and producers of all experience levels who will be there to answer your questions, troubleshoot, and give advice and support throughout the class.
What is the refund policy?
If for any reason you don’t want to take the class anymore, get 100% of your money back if you request it within the first 5 days of the class. You can process your refund directly in your account settings.
More About Charle Puth
- Exploring the Depth of Neil Peart Lyrics: The Ultimate GuideDive Into The Poetic Universe Of Rush With Our Guide To Neil Peart Lyrics, Revealing The Stories And Inspirations Behind The Band’s Iconic Songs.
- The Ultimate Guide To Creating A Concept AlbumUnlock The Secrets Of Storytelling Through Music With Our Guide To Creating A Concept Album. Transform Your Ideas Into A Cohesive Musical Journey.
- Unlock The Secrets To Crafting Catchy Melodies : Expert Techniques That Will Have Your Tunes Humming In Everyone’s Head!Unlock The Secrets To Crafting Catchy Melodies With Our Expert Techniques That Will Have Your Tunes Humming In Everyone’s Head!
- How To Write Emotional Lyrics For A Sad SongUnlock The Secret To Penning Heartfelt Music. Learn How To Write Emotional Lyrics That Resonate And Forge A Deep Bond With Your Listeners.
- 51 Useful Songwriting Tips for Beginners49 Secrets to Crafting Catchy Songs: Unleash Your Inner Songwriter! Master the Art of Songwriting! Write Songs Like a Pro!” Unleash Your Creativity: 49 Essential Tips to Write Hit Songs!”
- Creating Catchy Chord Progressions: The Backbone Of A SongA catchy chord progression has the power to make your song unforgettable. Think about the last time a song’s tune lingered in your mind long after it stopped playing.
- UJAM UFX-REVERB: Reverb Reinvented – VIDEO Review Free 30-DaysElevate Your Soundscapes with UJAM’s UFX-REVERB: Unleash Creative Freedom.
- Nuro Audio Xvox Vocal Strip Plug-in VIDEO Free DemoNuro Audio Xvox Vocal Strip Plug-in VIDEO FIRST LOOK — Free Demo
- Top 20 Popular Chord Progressions Full VideoDiscover the top 20 chord progressions in popular music over the last 20 years with the help of AI technology. Learn from OpenAI’s language model, ChatGPT, as it provides a comprehensive list of chord progressions in the key of C.
- UJAM Virtual Pianist VIBE VST with 30-Day Free TrailVIBE is an VST electric piano model based on recordings of a hand-picked 1972 vintage instrument.
- Ujam Virtual Instruments Sale up to 75% off PluginsAll plug-ins 50% off & special deals: Huge discount: Usynth EUPHORIA $19 instead of $79 that’s 75% off UJAM exclusive discount: GM ONE $5 instead of $19 that’s 73% off Newbies: Usynth Bundle $179 instead of $249, Virtual Bassist SLAP $89 instead of $129, Virtual Pianist VOGUE $99 instead of $149 that’s 30% off Intro: Beatmaker RICO from $29 instead of $69that’s up to 57% off Madness: Full Bundle $699 instead of $1699 that’s $1000 off (!) or 42 plug-ins worth $3979