Andrew Huang Monthly Review – Complete Music Production – Become a versatile music producer in 30 days. During this one-month class, learn the end-to-end techniques to produce music in any style. Finish the class with 3 tracks you’ll want to share.
Other Monthly.com Reviews
- Kygo Monthly Review – Electronic Music Production
- Blanks Monthly Review – Write & Produce Pop Songs with Blanks
- Charlie Puth Review Pop Songwriting & Production
- Louis Bell Review Hitmaking for Producers
- Ryan Tedder – Write & Produce Hit Songs
Discount Invite Link ➥ HERE
Andrew Huang Monthly Review
An Immersive Learning Experience
Become a versatile music producer in 30 daysRenowned music producer Andrew Huang teaches you everything he knows in this one-month class, transforming the way you make music. Immerse yourself in the process and leave the class with 3 polished songs and a new set of lifelong, end-to-end music production skills.
Song #1 – Electronic Instrumental
For Song #1, Andrew walks you through and explains his entire real-time process for creating a fully-electronic instrumental track. You’ll write and produce your own electronic track, leveling up your end-to-end skills as a producer in the process.
Here is my 1st song from the course: happy upbeat chill and psychedelic music – Andrew Huang Monthly.com Song 1 “I Remember That”
Song #2 – Synthesis and Samples
For Song #2, Andrew dives deep into sampling, sound design, and synthesis, showing you how to gain complete control over the sounds you use in your productions. You’ll produce a second track along side Andrew to put these skills into practice.
Here is my 2nd sound from the course: ATMOSPHERIC DISCO FUNK EXPERIMENTAL MUSIC 💥 Andrew Huang Monthly.com Song 2: “What did it say?”
Song #3 – Vocals and Live Instruments
For Song #3, Andrew shows how he writes and produces a track with vocals and live instruments, including writing lyrics, setting up a home recording space, and recording and producing vocals and live instruments. You’ll produce a final track to practice.
Discount Invite Link ➥ HERE
- Best Royalty-Free Acapella Vocal Samples – Free SamplesBest Royalty-Free Acapella Vocal Samples. Ad Lib Vocals. Jungle Dub, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, EDM, Trap & Dubstep. House Techno & More. Sample Packs
- Donner DST-400 Electric Guitar Review [Full Video Sound Demo]Donner Dst-400 Electric Guitar Review. The Donner Dst-400 Electric Guitar Is The Latest Guitar Offering For Beginning Guitarists. Let’s Check Out The Details And Features.
- How To Write A Hook In 30 Seconds VideoWRITE A HOOK IN 30 SECONDS Hooktheory, Hookpad, How To Write Catchy Melodies Quick with this app
- Ammoon Stereo Looper Full Video ReviewIs this a clone of Electro-Harmonix 720 Stereo Looper? The Ammoon Stereo Looper Looks Similar & Has Similar Features, Maybe. It’s A Cool Guitar Looper Pedal.
- Songwriting for Musical Theatre with Pasek & PaulDevelop your own musical in 30 days with Benj Pasek and Justin Paul. Dive into the world of story-driven songwriting and build the foundation for a brand new musical. Finish the class with a roadmap of your show’s story and 2 finished, original songs.
- High-Quality FREE SAMPLE PACKS Download Now! Wav MIDIFree Sample Packs Instant Download Wav & MIDI files. Hip-hop, lofi, edm, guitar, drums,vocals, one-shots, house effects and more
- 16 Free Sample Packs Vocal Drums Hip-Hop EDM Lofi & More (Slate Digital)Slate Digital is giving away 16 sample packs including samples for EDM, lofi, Hip Hop and More
- 327 FREE Female Ad Lib Vocals Sample Pack – Video Demo327 FREE Female Ad Lib Vocals Sample Pack – Video Demo
- Fender Font Vintage Spaghetti Logo FontAre You Looking For The Fender Logo Font? I Found One That’s Almost Like The Spaghetti Logo Font
- Ringo Starr Masterclass Full Video ReviewRingo Starr Masterclass Full Video Review – Legendary drummer Ringo Starr walks you through his approach to creative collaboration, playing with heart, and embracing your musical journey.
- How to Get NOTICED in the Music IndustryHow to Get NOTICED in the Music Industry! What can you do to put yourself in the best position possible to get noticed by Music Industry Professionals?